Sunday 10 March 2013

Pancakes with grated apples

Little Miss S and I (more I of course) have been making pancakes on Friday. She is now at this age where she likes to watch me cook and even gets involved (in making a mess). I just wish I practised more making pancakes in my 'pre-baby' days .... Mine come out looking slightly dodgy, but very tasty!! (it's on the inside that counts, right?!)
So you will need
2 eggs
2 tea spoons of sugar
300ml of milk
1 tea spoon of baking powder
300ml of flour
60g of melted butter and then a little bit for frying
2 large grated apples
1 tea spoon of vanilla sugar
Mix eggs with sugar and melted butter then add to milk and whisk gently.
In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar and then pour everything into your egg and milk mix.
Add grated apples.
Heat some butter in a pan and start making small pancakes. They should come out light and fluffy!






I served mine with honey.






Little Miss S had her's with blended plums, cinnamon and cream!



She ate 6! I ate 10!!!! And 20 were left for daddy!

Enjoy!

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful present and future mamas (maybe allow the cooking today!). It's time to get pampered.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment